Area Description :
|Apartment : 2BHK|
|PLINTH AREA||970.00 SQ.FT|
|COMMON AREA||230.00 SQ.FT|
(PLINTH AREA + COMMON AREA)
|BUILDING FACE||NORTH FACE|
|PRICE||Rs. 40.00 lacs|
Location & Landmark :
|Location : Preetham Builders, Preetham Plaza|
|Landmark : Ponmeni|
FLOOR & WALL TILING:
1. The Flooring in the living room, bedroom, dining area, kitchen, the balcony and the passages, will be of Granite Slabs.
2. The Flooring in the bathroom and toilets will be of ceramic tiles. The Colour choice will depend on bulk availability of the tiles.3. Ceramic tiles (size, colour and brand depending on bulk availability) will be provided in the following places:
a. On the walls of the bathroom & toilets upto about 5’0”. height;
b. Above the kitchen platform upto 2’0” height.4. On walls around wash basin if provided outside the toilet.
SANITARYWARE & FITTINGS:
a) All water closets and wash basins will be in white ceramic with low level white cisterns of PVC or FRP, depending on bulk availability.
b) All tap fittings will be of Chromium – plated brass. In case of non-availability in bulk, these will be of some other suitable material.
KITCHEN PLATFORM & SINK:
Kitchen platform will be of polished black granite and will have a stainless steel sink.
DOORS & WINDOWS :
1. Entrance door will be of teak-frame and kutty flush door/ .
2. All other doors will be of country wood frames, with hard core flush shutters, with commercial veneer. The Kitchen will not normally be provided with a door
3.All door fittings will be of anodized aluminium/ powder coated items. The doors of the bedroom and the balcony wherever provided will have ldrops and mortice locks and tower bolts.
4.Window frames and shutters will be of country wood fitted with pin-head glass. Safety Grills will be provided. Frames and Grills will be finished with enamel paint in colour as per choice of the builder. The windows design will be as per our architect’s design.
Interior walls will be finished with Acrylic emulsion and the exterior walls painted with emulsion paint. The colour in both cases will be chosen by the builder as per the advice of the Architect and the same is final.
PLUMBING & WASTE WATER LINES:
Concealed and external plumbing will be u-PVC. The soil and waste water lines (exposed and concealed) will be of u-PVC.
Cupboards at both the bedrooms will be provided with wooden items at extra cost
ELECTRICITY SUPPLY & WIRING:
a) Wiring will be concealed and suitable for 3- Phase supply. The actual supply may be of Single or 3-Phase in accordance with the Rules & Regulations of the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB), in force at the time the complex is energized by them. Location of transformer and main board will be decided by Preetham Builders and the TNEB.
b) Each flat will be provided with a separate meter located at the space meant for it by Preetham Builders and a isolatior will be provided at the flat for easy control. Separate common meter (s) for the common services will be provided on the main board.
c) 15 A plug points will be provided for Geyser and air conditioner in the places required.
d) The wiring for the 5A points will be of 1/18 rating and the wiring for 15A points will be of 3/20 rating.
The Complex will be provided with sewerage connection.
TELEPHONE & T.V. CABLES:
Telephone cable will be provided for each flat upto a common junction point (tag block) or other suitable location. Individual coaxial cables will be provided through concealed conduits for T.V.
FEATURES COMMON TO THE COMPLEX:
1) A water sump of capacity permitted by the rules of MCMC.
2) Staircase: Steps and landings are paved with cudappah/Granite slabs and the balusters of steel if required.
3) Adequate light points for the common areas around the building and on the staircase landings.
4) Lift with adequate backup generator facilities will be provided for the blocks.
5) Gensets of adequate capacity will be installed in the enclave to ensure uninterrupted power supply for the lifts and in common area and also in all the flats/houses in limited points.
6) Plenty of ground water and protected drinking water from MCMC.
7) Round the clock security system.
Any feature(s) not include in this list but desired by a flat-owner may be given at the discretion of the builder and at additional cost.
No change, addition or alteration will be entertained for the following items. The under mentioned items can be supplied/serviced at extra cost.
(i) Provision of electrical fittings or appliances
(ii) Provision of name plates or boards, collectively or individually
(iii) Provision of watchman bunk
(iv) Clothes lines
(v) Grill work for balconies
(vi) Dish Antenna
(vii) barbed fencing over the compound walls
(viii) Letter boxes common or individual and
(ix) covered stilt car parking space,
(x) wooden closures for wardrobes, showcases, shelves and lofts,
(xi) Wiring for Air-conditioners,
(xii) additional height of wall tiles in bathroom & toilet and
(xiii) Collapsible gate for main door.
In WITNESS WHEREOF THE BUILDER and the ALLOTTEE have hereunto set and subscribed their hands signature the day, month, year mentioned above